Parents know: Kids grow up fast. The care and attention they get early in life can make a big difference in their health later, especially if they have asthma or another physical or behavioral health challenge.
At our Heart of the City Health Center, we provide a full range of pediatric services to help you raise a healthy child. We proudly provide care for the whole child, including focusing on preventative care such as immunizations and well-visits to prevent issues down the road and discussions on keeping your child healthy and safe at every age and stage. Our team is highly experienced in helping families navigate some of the most common health challenges kids face, like allergies, obesity, and ADHD.
- Well-child visits and physicals
- Lab work and diagnostic testing
- Treatment for minor illness and injuries
- Treatment for asthma, obesity, and other conditions
- Referrals for more serious illness, injuries, and additional care
- Lead screenings
- Nurses available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for questions or assistance
- Evening and weekend hours
- Same day/next day appointments
Caring for the whole child means looking after their behavioral health as well as their physical health. Many children today are under stress, which makes it hard to concentrate in school and affects relationships at home. Cherry Health’s professional therapists can help your child learn to cope with life’s challenges through one-on-one sessions in a familiar setting. A psychiatrist is also available for extra guidance when needed.